no name and address but says to Marion possibly
McCully/Culby/Culley? see below messages, dates are all around 1940s
1) Now you have reached an age of sense! To Marion from Anne, Kathleen,
Margaret, Roberta & Constance
2) 16 May 1944 1st Sgt. Gilbert W. Ortez?, 660 N. Van Ness Ave., Hollywood,
3) Charles Caina or Gaina, Old Warren Road, Swansea, Mass.
4) It has been a nice visit and would you (be) kind enough to visit me at
Raymond F. Walker, 187 Liberty Street Arcade, New York, at your convenience
5) To the "House of McCully" Just a wee word of thanks for an enjoyable day
spent and the danties? to eat were delicious. Bob Home address "The Crowe's
Nest" Box 93 Lafayette, California, March 26, 1944
1) A perfect time, at a perfect place, on a perfect day with perfect
company. Sgt. Bob Hunt, 44 Sterling Place, "Springdale" Stanford, Conn.
2) 26 Mar. 1944 Thanks for everything. Sgt. Clinton V.? Thompson, Altamont,
Kansas, Route #'2, U.S.A.
3) Had a wonderful time - Thanks a million! Cpl. Walter O'Neill, 286
Broadway, Havershill, Mass. U.S.A.
4) Sunday - 21 May 1944, Thank you for the opportunity to add you to my list
of Irish friends. Your congeniality and goodness amazes me! The close of a
perfect Sunday. S/Sgt. Lester Johnson, Lonsdale, Minnesota
5) Blue Down or Dorm Sept. 1941. Rona? Ross Begg, 7th Sept. 1941; Kate
Margaret Nicolson, 7th Sept. 1941; Peggy McLean, 7th Sept. 1941; Viola C. or
L. Gibson, 7 Sept. 1941; Marianne Gingels? 7-9-41
1) "Endorsement 1940" - Maureen Grant; Anne S. Macdonald; Margaret J.
Forgie; Muriel Crawford; Maire McLarnon; Jeany P. Gardiner; Muriel A. McLay;
Kaye Cowan; Mary H. Black; Margaret P. Bass; Margaret McKim; Mary McNellis;
Eileen McDonald; Oonagh M. Baskin; Moya Bankey: Catherine M. Laprick; Grace
Scott; Eth???? Black; Nan Loughlin; Gertrude C. Deighan; Peggy Rattray;
Cathie Kennedy; Betty Wallace; Anna M. Cameron
2) No. 8 Sept 1940 - Constance Haffner; Margaret Haffner; Maya V. Williams;
Roberta Longstaff; Margaret F. or J. Peddie; Biddy Melville; Margaret
McDowell; Anne Macdonald; Betty W. McCallum; E. R. Griffin, 25/9/40;
Kathleen Schofield; Maureen Patton; E. J. Robinson; Lynne Nelson; Nancy Rae;
Morag Stewart; Margaret D. Hay; Marian E. McGlasson; Isobel D. McCrea; Joan
E. Colston; Jean McGrindle; Elma Rutherford; Rasilla A. Starrat; E. F.
Dunphy or Murphy
3) No. 8. Jan-March 1942 - Penelope Johnston; Joyce F. W. Fairlea, 22.2.42;
Maureen Cooper; J. McCaull, 3/3/42; Jill Evans; J. Elizabeth Crothers,
20/3/42; G. or E. M. Bem?ils, C.D.S., 22.2.42
4) Alison Craig, 22.2.42; can't make out the other, looks like ? Marianne,
Budapest, ? ? Valeria ? ? Hungary ? ? ???? ( In Remembrance to Marion for
the pleasant time spent together)
5) Florence E. Maneely, Churchtown, Cookstown, Co. Tyrone