Charles H. Adams, 15 Malone Hill Park, Belfast
1) By hook or by crook, I'll be first in this Book. J. H. G. M.
2) To Charles, Good luck to you, Sincerely Dom Budge
3) It is not so much what you say, As the manner in which you say it; It is
not so much the language you use, As the tome in which you convey it.
Florence M. Long 1/12/1927
4) There is so much bad in the best of us, And so much good in the worst of
us, That it ill becomes any of us, To talk about the rest of us. Isabel H.
5) The heights by great men reached and kept, Were not attained by sudden
flight, But they, while their companions slept, Were toiling upward in the
night. Margaret Peden 1920
6) Nothing in life was ever won, And nothing ever gained, By those who scowl
at everyone, So smile, however pained. M. E. S.? 1920
May Martin 9/2/20
Charle's-ton Ainé 1927
The Irresistible Flapper M. L. 1920
1) Best Wishes Pauline Best or Bell; Sincerely
yours Sarah Balfry Cook; Best Wishes Deirdre Budge
2) John S. Allen 1927
3) N. H. Lambert; J. Simpson; L. W. Hill; J. C. Williams; ?; R. J. Barnes;
Brendan Quinn; ?; ? Williams; H. Martin
4) L. B. P. Adams; ?; Graham Crothers; George H.? Pope; Keith Miller?; B. ?
Lock; ?; J. McCloy; R. Pollard?; Hy. Shepherd; E. ? Clark; ?
The Golden Path - John S. or E. Allen 1927
1) Beware of the Tar - "Well, that's the Bloomin' limit!" E. McC. 1919
2) "Has anybody seen ma Regiment?" L. L. R.
3) D. 1919
The End - E. McC. 1920